1. CIGARETTES: Driver will bring the cigarettes and place them in the area that you designate. The driver must count the total cartons before leaving the store.
2. TOBACCO AND CANDY: Driver will bring the tobacco and candy and place them in the area that you designate. The driver must count the total units of tobacco and candy before leaving the store.
3. CASE GOODS: Driver will bring in motor oils, drinks, water, juices, paper products and other case goods and place them in the area that you designate. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU GIVE THE DRIVER INSTRUCTIONS ON EXACTLY WHERE YOU WANT YOUR CASE ITEMS BECAUSE HE WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO MOVE CASE GOOD PRODUCTS ONCE THEY ARE DROPPED ON YOUR FLOOR. The driver must count the total cases before leaving the store.
4. SINGLE ITEM GROCERIES: It is not necessary to count single dry groceries. If you have a shortage on a single grocery item, please contact our office within the next working day to receive a credit.
REMEMBER THAT OUR DRIVERS:
- WILL NOT MOVE CASE GOODS A SECOND TIME ONCE THEY DROP THEM IN YOUR STORE.
- ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STOCK MERCHANDISE ON SHELVES.
- ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAND STACK MERCHANDISE.
- ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MOVE ANY OTHER VENDORS PRODUCTS.
- ARE NOT REQUIRED TO DELIVER IF THEY SEE A SAFETY HAZARD OR PROBLEM.
5. DELIVERY MINIMUMS: Delivery is free with orders over $750.00 in combined merchandise.There will be a $10.00 charge on all orders less than $750.00 but more than $500.00. Less than $500.00 is a $25.00 fee. If you have a Huntsville address, the minimum order is $150.00 for free delivery.
PLEASE CALL 1-800-777-8269 IF YOU HAVE A DRIVER THAT TREATS YOU OR YOUR CUSTOMERS RUDELY OR WITH DISRESPECT!
CREDIT AND RETURN PROCEDURE
OUR RETURN POLICY IS DESIGNED TO BE FAIR TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND CONFORM TO THE GUIDELINES OF OUR VENDORS.
THE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT AND VENDOR POLICIES CHANGE CONSTANTLY, SO THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
1. MISTAKES AND DAMAGES : If you find a mistake and/or a damaged item, please contact our office by the next business day after your delivery to report them. The driver will not be allowed to pick up returns unless we have a record of your call.
2. SHORTAGES: If you have a shortage on a single item grocery product, please call within one business day and we will issue a credit. ON CIGARETTES, TOBACCO, CANDY, AND CASE PRODUCTS, THERE WILL BE NO CREDIT ISSUED AFTER THE DRIVER LEAVES YOUR STORE. Please make sure that you count your merchandise and record any problems on your invoice and have the driver sign.
3. DATED PRODUCT: If you have an issue with a date, please call when you discover it so we can help. After 30 days we cannot pick up out of date products. Vendors, including the cigarette and tobacco companies do not guarantee out of date products any longer.
4. RETURNS: If you need to return an item, as outlined above, it must meet the following criteria:
- The products must be in the original, unopened unit the same as when delivered.
- No partial packs.
- No priced merchandise.
- Nothing over 30 days old.
The only exception to these rules are vendor authorized returns that have a signed form or sticker attached to the merchandise.
5. REFUSALS: There will be a restock fee of 5% on any refused merchandise.
PLEASE REPORT ANY MERCHANDISE PROBLEMS TO 1-800-777-8269.
BY SIGNING MY NAME ON THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION FORM I AM ACKNOWLEDGING THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS INFORMATION.