1. Our A/R department will assign you a credit limit and your terms.
2. If you exceed your credit limit, your orders may be cut, unless pre-approved by our office.
3. Terms are based on date of delivery.
4. All payments are jointly, severally, and unconditionally guaranteed within credit terms.
5. All past due invoices may be charged interest at a rate of 1.5% per month (18% per annum).
6. If you pay with an N.S.F. check, your credit terms will immediately be changed to 0 day and any checks we are holding will be deposited.
7. N.S.F. checks will be charged a $35.00 service charge to your invoice.
8. If you write more than one N.S.F. check in a six month period, a service charge of $35.00 will be added to each invoice for the next three months.
9. Unauthorized deductions are not allowed and will be charged back on your next delivery. Call our office for help if you feel that your were charged incorrectly.
10. Any unpaid merchandise is the property of Huntsville Wholesale Grocers, Inc. and may be subject to a lien or other legal action if collection is forced.
11. Any charges outstanding over 30 days from the date of delivery are subject to collection. In addition, all collection expenses, court costs, attorney's fees and interest will be the responsibility of you, the purchaser.
12. Venue for any disputes that may arise is Walker County, Texas.
BY SIGNING MY NAME ON THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION FORM I AM ACKNOWLEDGING THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS INFORMATION.